Sophia's Take

This is Sophia's Blog. This is her place to write about things. Daddy will help her get started, though!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I can see. I can see!

It's been so long since Daddy wrote a post for me. If I keep screaming at him maybe he'll post. Maybe I'll just keep screaming.

The doctor said that I'm big enough for a new car seat, so now I sit forwards and see everything and it's so much fun! I'm also allowed to eat regular food. I have no teeth yet, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a french fry or two! There are more new pictures over at the picture pages, too. Go enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Carissa said...

How old is she? Not quite 8 months? All car seat experts will disagree with turning a child this young to forward facing.

She needs to remain rear facing until she is BOTH 12 months AND 20+ lbs. The longer they stay rear facing, the better.

http://www.aap.org/family/6to12mo.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home